Looking for a slider

by Mary

Does anyone know where I can find what I would call an adjustable necklace slider? This would be the type that slides up and down to lengthen or shorten the chain . I have not found any finding like this anywhere. This would be a two piece connecter. I hope I am describing this. A lot of necklaces with this slider were popular in the 70's.


Click here to post comments

Join in and create your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions - About Jewelry Making - General.

If you enjoyed this web page please "like" this page.  Thanks!