Knot Tying Instructions
Love this website? Give us a "like"
Here's a list of our knot tying instructions:
- Backward Knot - A basic friendship bracelet knot
- Backward Forward Knot - (BF) A basic friendship bracelet knot
- Butterfly Knot (BK) - a lacy macrame knot (also called a picot knot)
- Endless Knot - a decorative knot used to tie off Buddhist mala bracelets
- Friendship Bracelet Knot Videos - an index of the four friendship bracelet knots
- Forward Knot - (F) A basic friendship bracelet knot
- Forward Backward Knot - (FB) A basic friendship band knot
- Half Knot (HK) - a basic macrame knot
- Lark's Head Knot (LH) - a great knot for neatly attaching a cord to a ring or piece of dowel
- Overhand Knot (OH) - the simplest of all knots
- Picot Knot: see butterfly knot
- Reef Knot: see square knot
- Sliding Knot: a knot that makes a necklase or bracelet adjustable.
- Square Knot (SK) - a macrame basic, also called a reef knot
- Switch Knot (SW) - a hemp jewelry making decorative knot, also used to make sliding clasps
- Surgeon's Knot - a very secure knot for stringing and securing slippery cords
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.
Did you enjoy this article? Please give it a "like" to let us know ~Christine
copyright© cghandmade jewellery and publishing 2007-2016 all rights reserved