Help In Finding A Disc Connector

by Yolonda c.
(Colorado, USA)

I'm looking for the small 'u' shaped or 'n' shaped piece that connects multiple disc together.

These pieces are in the back of the earrings and cannot be seen from the front.

They are flat and have holes at the ends and top, the 'u' shape or 'n' shaped piece has 3 holes and the 'm' has 4 holes.

It can be connected with jump rings. What are they called and were do I find them?

One earring may have 10 or more discs.

Click here to post comments

Join in and create your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions - About Jewelry Making - General.

If you enjoyed this web page please "like" this page.  Thanks!