This design began taking shape with plans to enter it in a design contest, but I didn't finish it in time. However, I still knew the plan was do-able and so I worked on it for a few more weeks. The result was blooming Daffodils in lucite, with Vintaj Brass components and charms.
Definitely a bold, dramatic design, it was exciting to work out all the details and see the finished design come together. I had to design a frame to build this piece on top of, since it was too large to connect with jump rings! Every piece is wired on and the back is covered so it will be comfortable to wear.
Right now I've made 2, one in yellow and a second in various blue/purple/green lucite blossoms. I hope you enjoy my latest design!