Does Anyone Know What This Pendant Is Called?

by Blaine
(Beaumont, TX)

I am new to jewelry making and I am trying to figure out what this is? Where to find it?

The picture is of the back of the piece. You can see that a headpin was inserted through it. I do not even know if you would call it a pendant.
The front side, which you can paint is a dome shape. Can come in square or round.

Click here to post comments

Join in and create your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions - About Jewelry Making - General.

If you enjoyed this web page please "like" this page.  Thanks!

privacy policy